Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to my Grade 4 Blogging Web-page! This will be a useful resource to all of my students, parents and/or guardians to keep up to date and well informed of classroom tasks and responsibilities. All assignments and activities will be posted on this blog regularly. This site was designed to help keep my students and their families updated on our accomplishments throughout the school year, as well as share important information about our classroom.
With today's rapidly growing technological advances, it is important for me to adapt to and apply technology within my teaching! I am excited to teach this Grade 4 class using technology and I strongly encourage my students to learn, share and collaborate with me and fellow classmates. 
If you have any questions or comments you wish to reveal, please feel free to post them here, and be sure to check in regularly!
I am looking forward to teaching, sharing and learning with technology!

Notice: 




Before you begin your virtual learning experience, please take the time to browse the KidsSMART website.  This is a great resource you and your parents and/or guardians to learn about safe internet searching, gaming and sharing. The information and quizzes available on this site will be covered in class this week. So please be prepared to have a classroom discussion on internet safety.



~ Miss A-P

No comments:

Post a Comment